Digital Marketing Specialist - Sinai Health Foundation
Sinai Health Foundation raises and stewards funds to support Sinai Health. Sinai Health is Canada’s leading integrated health system and comprises of Bridgepoint Active Healthcare; Circle of Care; Lunenfeld-Tanenbaum Research Institute; and Mount Sinai Hospital. The generous support of our community fuels everything we do from seamless care to scientific discovery.
People are excited to come to work every day at Sinai Health Foundation. As a world-class institution, we have a unique and rich personality. We are driven to make a positive impact for patients, their families and society.
We love the clash of ideas that lead to better solutions. Challenging the status quo is encouraged. Collaborating will allow us to push forward.
We recognize that the pace of change continues to accelerate and understand flexibility is vital. We take our work seriously and have a lot of fun doing it! Laughter echoes throughout our organization.
We embrace and celebrate differences. We look for diversity and inclusion when we hire top talent. We have great respect for our strengths, perspectives, opinions and lifestyles. We have high expectations of each other, but even higher expectations of ourselves. We are not hampered by rules and processes, we trust in each other.
We do all that we can do…and then we find a way to do a little bit more. We embody creativity, imagination and a fierce determination to make the world a better place.
At Sinai Health Foundation we are on an exciting journey to communicate with Canadians about the incredible care taking place at Sinai Health. We are looking to hire a Digital Marketing Specialist who will contribute their expertise to building our digital fundraising platforms.
We are looking for a passionate, confident, solutions-oriented digital expert who understands the business goals and strategic plan of the Foundation and can anticipate, plan for and implement digital solutions that maximize fundraising results for the Foundation. This position will be deeply integrated into activities occurring across the foundation, helping increase our digital abilities to reach fundraising goals.
Working as a key member of the Brand and Marketing team, the Digital Specialist will report to the Director, Digital Strategy & Marketing and will design, develop and maintain a variety of digital channels including but not limited to the Sinai Health Foundation website, event microsites, peer-to-peer platforms, donation sites, email marketing and other digital properties as needed.
The Digital Specialist must have experience in a dynamic and fast-paced digital environment and have the skill to be able to manage multiple projects, and tight timelines. The individual will need to be customer-oriented and have experience in the creation and managing of websites, peer-to-peer/donation platforms and email marketing.
As an enthusiastic team player, the Digital Specialist has strong knowledge of digital and web development best practices and can hit the ground running. This role will allow us to enhance our digital presence, grow our online communities and ultimately increase revenue by inspiring people to give through our exceptional digital experience.
Key Accountabilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintain, update and develop for the Sinai Health Foundation website
- Design, develop and maintain event microsites and peer-to-peer fundraising sites
- Ensure websites are SEO/SEM optimized
- Design, develop and execute email marketing campaigns while maintaining the email marketing calendar
- Work with Information Services to obtain data for email marketing and other needs
- Coordinate with various Foundation teams to ensure digital projects are meeting their needs
- Create and adapt graphics for digital properties as needed
- Responsible for project management on new digital projects from project initiation, requirements gathering through to testing and implementation
- Champion usability and accessibility
- Maintain awareness of best practice and trends in the broader digital sector
- Use digital tools to develop metrics and analytics that lead to optimization and support strategic objectives
- Bachelor's degree or diploma in marketing, graphic design or web development, or equivalent professional experience
- A minimum of 5 years in a digital design/marketing role
- Knowledge of a philanthropic or not-for-profit organization would be an asset
- Knowledge of domain/hosting management
- Knowledge of AODA/CASL compliance
- Expertise coding and developing OneCause, Luminate Online and Team Raiser would be an asset
- Definite preference for someone with experience working with Google dashboards and other reporting tools (Qlink Sense, Tableau, etc)
- Ability to work collaboratively with both internal and external teams
- Proven ability to manage projects with multiple stakeholders and build trusting relationships with internal clients
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work independently, multi-task and set priorities; entrepreneurial and resourceful
- A professional aligned with Sinai Health Foundation’s five values: collaboration, trust, respect, fun and flexibility
Office Location: Currently, as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, SHF staff are working remotely. Ultimately, when it is safe to do so, our goal is to work out of the SHF offices, located in downtown Toronto.