Digital & Direct Response Coordinator - BC Cancer Foundation
DIGITAL & DIRECT RESPONSE COORDINATOR
The BC Cancer Foundation is the fundraising partner of BC Cancer and the largest charitable funder for cancer research in B.C. Every dollar we raise stays right here at BC Cancer to advance research and enhance care for the people of B.C.
With almost 80 employees working across 5 sites in B.C we are actively working with our 100,000 donors and communities to inspire investment in BC Cancer and our provincial teams of world-leading researchers, oncologists and care providers.
We are a professional, passionate and positive team who believe that we can help make a difference in the lives of all British Columbians.
ABOUT YOU: We are looking for a Digital & Direct Response Coordinator who is experienced and excited by the opportunity to create and deliver meaningful online and offline fundraising campaigns.
You are experienced in and excited about solving complex problems, and technically adept in a number of computer programs including databases, web, HTML and Excel.
You are a collaborative colleague and thrive when managing multiple projects, priorities and deadlines. You have an impeccable eye for detail, and you like to plan, create and analyze.
Reporting to the Associate Director, Leadership Giving, your responsibilities will include:
- Develop landing pages, donation forms and emails for online fundraising campaigns
- Support the Community Partner Events team by creating dedicated online tools for external fundraisers
- Select and segment donor lists for emails, direct mail, text, and telemarketing campaigns
- Write email and landing page copy and copyedit materials for other direct response channels
- Serve as an internal expert on digital fundraising tools, provide training and support to other teams, and liaise with service providers on technical problem-solving
- Work with external vendors and consultants to coordinate projects across direct response channels
- Analyze trends and forecast changes in online fundraising tools
Core knowledge + skills:
- Passion for and demonstrated experience in complex technical problem-solving and analysis
- Advanced knowledge of computer software including databases, web, HTML, and Excel
- Experience using an online fundraising or marketing platform
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with a number of teams and balance multiple projects and priorities
- A degree or diploma from a recognized post-secondary institution
- Two years’ experience in a role that involves project coordination, online platforms, and databases, preferably with a fundraising organization
- You are a quick learner and approach life and work with positivity and passion
Nice to haves
- Basic design experience
- Familiarity with Luminate Online and Raiser’s Edge
If this position is of interest to you, please apply online by clicking 'join our team' at: http://bccancerfoundation.com/about-us/careers