This job is no longer available.
Data Analyst Quality & Risk Management - St. Patrick's Home of Ottawa
Reporting to the Coordinator, Quality Improvement & Risk Management, this position is responsible for supporting the implementation and evaluation of the Continuous Quality Improvement/Risk Management Program for SPH.
- Supports the implementation and evaluation of the Quality Improvement/Risk Management activities for SPH.
- Monitors the quality of resident care activities through the implementation and data analysis of the Resident & Family surveys.
- Completes reports to communicate outcomes of quality/risk activities.
- Responsible for the general data analysis of the Quality Improvement/Risk Management program.
- Tracks and analysis the inspection reports and complaints
- Develop quarterly reports of Quality Indicators
Education or Equivalent Knowledge
- Diploma or Degree in Health Sciences, Quality Management, Business Administration or related field.
- Completed studies/training in Data Analytics and/or Quality and Risk Management
- Basic knowledge of systems theory
- Basic knowledge of the Canadian healthcare system
- Ability to work independently
- Exceptional organization skills with the ability to prioritize tasks and work within deadlines.
- Superior knowledge of software programs including demonstrated efficiency with Word, Excel, Power Point, Survey Monkey and familiarity with other software as required from time to time.
- Solid understanding of data (e.g. audit tools, performance metrics, surveys) and how they can be used to measure quality, as well as standards that must be met to be in compliance with LTC regulations
- Solid communication skills (written and verbal) to interpret legislation, prepare reports, develop policies and effectively communicate information to an interdisciplinary team.
- Exhibits the ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion.
This job is from CharityVillage