Crossroads Children's Mental Health Centre- Child and Family Therapist (0.6 FTE) - Crossroads Children's Mental Health Centre
Crossroads Children’s Mental Health Centre (CCMHC) is looking for a Child & Family Therapist to join our team to provide in-person and virtual support, working from home and from the office. This is a .6 contract position (22.5 hours per week) ending March 31, 2021.
CCMHC works exclusively with children up to the age of 12 and their families. We specialize in behavioral problems and mental health concerns such as aggression, impulsivity, poor social skills, anxiety, sadness, depression, fear, and suicidal thoughts.
This position will work primarily with children & families with complex needs and suicidal ideation.
CCMHC is accredited with the Canadian Centre for Accreditation.
- Master's degree in Counselling, Psychology, or equivalent degree;
- Membership in good standing of the Ontario College of Social Workers and Social Service Workers or the College of Psychotherapists of Ontario;
- A minimum of two years experience;
The candidate will also possess experience and demonstrated ability to:
- work independently as well as effectively in a multidisciplinary team
- work directly with children, parents, caregivers and families
- work effectively with multicultural populations
- provide crisis planning and response
- maintain successful partnerships with other service providers
- adapt to changing workload and uncertainties
- meet all quality assurance metrics
- Training in the Collaborative Problem Solving approach is considered an asset.
Apply to Natasha McBrearty, email@example.com
Thank you in advance for your interest. However, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Crossroads Children’s Mental Health Centre (CCMHC) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value inclusivity & diversity in the workplace. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA) and the Ontario Human Rights Code (OHRC), CCMHC will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment & selection process to applicants with disabilities. During any stage of the recruitment process, please notify Sandie Cybulski, firstname.lastname@example.org of the nature of any accommodation(s) you may require. Any information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
All applicants are advised that offers of employment are contingent upon the successful completion of a police records check for the vulnerable sector.