COVID Clinic Receptionist - 2 positions (Brampton and Malton) - WellFort Community Health Services
WellFort is seeking to hire 2 Part time Contract Receptionists to join COVID Clinic team!
Starts immediately till March 31, 2021. (20 hours per week – 5 days x 4 hour shifts)
WellFort Community Health Services is a non-profit, values based organization based in Peel.
We provide a wide variety of comprehensive care including primary care, dental, mental health and chronic disease management with a focus on illness prevention, health promotion and community development.
We work with local residents and other agencies to increase community capacity. WellFort is committed to providing inclusive, accessible and sustainable programs and services to a diversely rich community. Members of the WellFort Family include:
- Bloom Clinic
- Bramalea Community Health Centre
- Diabetes Education Program
- Four Corners Health Centre
- Health n' Smiles
WellFort is a respectful, caring, and inclusive organization. We are committed to embracing accessibility, diversity and equal opportunity.
Requests for accommodation due to disability can be made at any stage in the recruitment process.
- Welcome clients as they enter COVID clinic
- Confirm registration information
- Register persons who walk in
- Prepare lab requisitions for walk ins
- Provide health education brochures to clients
- Provide testing kit to clients and direct them to their assigned tester
- Monitor physical distancing and infection control practices
- College diploma in Office Administration or Business Administration or equivalent demonstrable experience
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role
- Minimum two years’ experience working in a community based health setting
- Proficiency with computers and various software programs including EMR
- Ability to multi task and prioritize in a fast paced dynamic environment
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Proven Customer Service skills and experience with strong customer service focus
- Experience working with communities and individuals who face barriers accessing tradition health care institutions such as poverty, discrimination, mental health and substance use issues.
- Excellent written communication and oral skills that meet the needs of the individual and/or community at the appropriate literacy level
- Experience working with confidential and time sensitive documents and information
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to multi task in a fast paced environment
- Ability to think critically and act logically to evaluate situations, solve problems and make decisions
- Demonstrated ability to work independently
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and organize work effectively and under pressure
- Demonstrated proficiency in use of computers and various computer software applications.
- Ability to speak languages relevant to the residents of the organization’s community is an asset
The successful candidate will demonstrate a willingness to participate in WellFort’s commitment to becoming an inclusive, barrier free health centre and an ability to work in an interdisciplinary team.
This position requires flexibility in hours of work to support accessible program service delivery and our hours of operation. As such the position entails evening and weekend work.
For more information on WellFort visit www.wellfort.ca
Salary range: $35,316 - $42,519
Interested applicants may send resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Deadline: open until filled
Please put “REC1220” in the subject line.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.