Coordinator, Coach and Partner services, analytics - Coaching Association Canada / Association canadienne des entraîneurs
COORDINATOR, COACH & PARTNER SERVICES & ANALYTICS
STATUS: Permanent Full-Time
REPORTING TO: Manager, Coach and Partner Services and Analytics
LOCATION: Ottawa, ON (All employees currently working from home)
SALARY: $35,000.00 to $40,000.00
START DATE: October 2021
LANGUAGE: Bilingualism (French and English)
The Coaching Association of Canada unites stakeholders and partners in its commitment to raising the skills and stature of coaches, and ultimately expanding their reach and influence. Through its programs, the CAC empowers coaches with knowledge and skills, promotes ethics, fosters positive attitudes, builds competence, and increases the credibility and recognition of coaches.
The CAC is dedicated to offer a diverse and inclusive workplace and to create a culture and commitment that align with our aspirational values.
- Seek to Understand
- Cultivate Inclusion
- Be Curious
- Act with Courage
- Lead and Serve with Gratitude
The CAC understand the diversity of its workforce and offer different opportunities through its practices and policies to promote a work-life balance for its employees.
The Coordinator, Coach and Partner services, analytics provides assistance to the coaching, sport partner and professional coaching community in their use of CAC services. This assistance is highly effective at servicing clients in the set-up, use, training, troubleshooting, and problem-solving of their coaching accounts and records in The Locker. As well, as a member of the Coach & Partner Services Team you will be responsible for assistance in understanding the NCCP pathway and ongoing service delivery processes.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Coach and Partner Services:
- Providing phone, email, and live chat support to NCCP coaches, professional coaches and partners using established processes;
- Applying analysis skills to troubleshoot issues with NCCP training transcripts by telephone and/or email;
- Processing requests for new services or information about the NCCP pathway, eLearning modules, CAC products, resources available for coaches, etc.;
- Meeting Service Level Agreements for various service desk functions;
- Working collectively with other groups in the organization to define response paths and to manage user expectations;
- Maintaining technical processes and procedures;
- Leading and managing Locker training for partners;
- Development of training materials & courses for the Locker database;
- Providing support for professional coaching renewals and new license applications;
- Keeping professional coaching job posting site updated;
- Supporting professional coaches in the utilization of member services.
- Participate in the repackaging and dissemination of data to internal teams, primarily in Microsoft Excel
- Support the delivery of the CAC’s analytics and data reporting strategy by ensuring accuracy of data and timely reporting;
- Research and document data requirements, data collection and administration policy;
- Bilingual essential, both spoken and written;
- Experience in customer-service;
- Ability to use tact and diplomacy when dealing with various clients;
- Strong organizational and administrative skills to ensure that user expectations are reliably and appropriately addressed in a timely fashion;
- Minimum of basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel;
- Possess strong problem solving skills;
- Ability to quickly assimilate, learn, and apply new skills;
- Knowledge of the NCCP and sport system in Canada is considered an asset.
- Having worked in a service desk environment is considered an asset.
The CAC is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ancestry, place of origin, color, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, record of offences, age, marital status, family status or disability.
Please send your resume and cover letter by September 26, 2021 to firstname.lastname@example.org. All responses are appreciated, however, only those selected for an interview will receive a reply.