Clinical Supervisor - Community Family Services of Ontario
Community Family Services of Ontario offers linguistically sensitive and culturally responsive counselling, family services, newcomer settlement, and disabilities and special needs services to enhance the functioning and the quality of life of individuals and families.
Position Title: Clinical Supervisor
Position Type: 1 Full-Time position for contract till the end of March 2021, with the possibility of extension
Start Date: August / September 2020
Supervised by: Clinical Services Manager
• Provide clinical supervision to a team of professional counselors regulated by CRPO and/or OCSWSSW on a bi-weekly schedule.
• Conduct clinical record auditing for all clinical staff. Provide feedback to clinical staff and follow up on individual improvement. Provide report and recommendations to the Clinical Services Manager based on the auditing results and improvement with staff.
• Assist Clinical Service Manager in developing clinical policies and procedures to ensure sustainable service quality and compliance to Professional College Standards and accreditation compliance standards.
• Maintain strict confidentiality as outlined in agency privacy and confidentiality policy.
• Other duties as reasonably assigned by the Clinical Service Manager and Executive Director.
• Carry some caseload and provide direct services to clients
• University degree at the Masters level or above in a Couple and Family Counselling, Psychology, Social Work or an equivalent field.
• Member of CRPO, CPO, OCSWSSW in good standing, meeting CRPO clinical supervisor standards.
• Familiar with Systemic Intervention and Systemic Supervision. Approved Supervisor an asset.
• Minimum 5 years of clinical experience and 3 years in clinical supervision.
• Knowledge of individual therapy, couple therapy, family therapy, trauma, violence against women, gambling, parenting. Sensitivity and commitment to serving the Chinese and Asian communities in Ontario.
• Fluency in Verbal & Written English. Proficiency in Mandarin and Cantonese an asset.
• Proficiency in MS Office software programs and usage of Internet.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, time management, and multi-tasking skills.
• Ability to work independently and as a team member, subject matter expert, and clinical advisor, to support Clinical Services Manager and advise staff.
• Willingness and ability to work days/evenings, and occasional weekends as required.
• Membership in Good Standing of CRPO.
• Clearance from a Vulnerable Sector Police Screening.
Community Family Services of Ontario is an inclusive employer.
Accommodation is available under the Ontario Human Rights Code.