Client Services and Information Assistant - The George Hull Centre
Client Services and Information Assistant
Family Group Conferencing
Part-Time Position (17.5 hours per week)
Salary Range: $19.2140 - $21.1100 per hour
Family Group Conferencing (FGC) is an alternative approach to working with and engaging families in the child protection context, helping families plan for the safety and well-being of their children. The Centre is looking for an enthusiastic individual to provide administrative support to the FGC Toronto Program.
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Provide general administrative support.
- Support and participate in committees and meetings.
- Provide logistic support for the program.
- Enter data and ensure accuracy of the FGC Toronto database.
- Prepare statistics, reports and invoices.
- Experience in office organization and administrative practices.
- Ability to maintain high degree of accuracy in data entry and database management.
- High level of computer skills, including Word, Excel, Power Point and other software programs.
- Highly developed computer skills in an Office 365 environment.
- Knowledge of financial processes and budgeting.
- Knowledge of the Centre’s programs and services.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
Selected candidates will be required to complete a skills test, including demonstration of a high level of proficiency in required computer and data entry skills.
Hours of Work:
- 3.5 hours per day, predominantly mid-day Monday to Friday; must be able to work irregular/flexible hours as required.
Please submit resume and cover letter to:
Human Resources Administrator
We thank all those who apply, however, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted. Throughout the recruitment process, the Centre will make every effort to accommodate any needs of candidates under the Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) upon request.
Posting Date: July 7, 2020
Closing Date: July 19, 2020