Client Care Coordinator - Job Skills
What we need: Results-driven individuals who:
- Are inspired by helping Clients achieve their employment goals
- Have excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and problem solve
- Have a keen eye for maintaining accuracy and detail in a fast paced environment
- Have superior oral and written communication skills including an excellent telephone manner.
- Have demonstrated experience in Communication, Building Trust, Information Monitoring, Managing Work, Planning and Organizing, Technical/Professional Knowledge and Skills.
- Have a Post-secondary education, preferably in Career Development or Social Service and/or related experience
- Have a valid Driver’s license and access to a reliable vehicle
What you will do: The Client Care Coordinator supports the activities of the Job Skills Employment Programs and Services activities by:
- Performing verification of employment through follow-up (1,3,6,12-month reviews) utilizing a variety of methods to achieve contact, including telephone, email, and messaging to ensure client retention success
- Collecting supporting documentation to verify client employment and recording into a database
- Achieving individual targets towards overall team outcomes
- Documenting all client communication promptly, providing close attention to detail and using note-taking processes
- Participating in delivering outreach and marketing activities within the community; including job fairs, community and employment agencies, and performing outreach to clients and employers
- Identifying, analyzing, and case conferencing/recommending solutions to manager
- Creating various reports to support performance measures within service delivery timeframe to identify areas of improvement
- Informing team members and manager of issues and trends
- Providing outcomes against the Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and identifying any variances and successes
- Providing relief support to the front desk and directing all incoming phone calls, emails, and messaging, ensuring the client receives timely service and accurate information
- Ensuring all client notes and data entry is completed with accuracy and within a timely manner
- Delivering high quality service as outlined in Job Skills’ customer service standards
- Minimum education requirement is a Post-secondary education, preferably in Career Development or Social Service and/or related experience
- Excellent customer service and organizational skills
- 2-4 years’ experience in the Social Service sector
- Client Service Orientation
- Analytical Thinking
- Persuasive Communication
- Problem Solving
- Detail Oriented
- Digital Literacy
- Fostering Teamwork
What you will get: In addition to the satisfaction gained from helping people reach their goals, Job Skills offers a competitive salary and benefits package!
If you are interested in this employment opportunity, please read on to learn more about Job Skills, how you can apply to this exciting position and become part of our growing Job Skills Team!
Job Skills is a forward thinking, not-for-profit, charitable organization that is constantly developing or implementing new Programs to help individuals achieve economic independence. In doing so, we aim to contribute to the economic and social viability of our community. We are ethical, client-focused, performance-oriented and believe in the personal growth of our staff, our community and our clients.
As a Client Care Coordinator with Job Skills, you will work for a high performing organization that is dedicated to assisting individuals in achieving their employment goals.
Job Skills is committed to fostering a workplace that is both inclusive and representative of the communities we serve. As a diverse workplace incorporates a variety of backgrounds and perspectives, we believe that being a diverse and inclusive organization is essential to achieving success and client satisfaction in all Job Skills’ Services and Programs. To meet these objectives, we invite all qualified candidates from diverse backgrounds to apply. Please be advised that accommodation is available upon request.
We thank all applicants, but only those to be interviewed will be contacted. Please indicate the position title, and job reference number in the email subject line and tell us how you learned about this opportunity in your cover letter.
Please reply in confidence by 4:30 p.m. on Friday, April 16, 2021.
JOB SKILLS Hiring Committee
Job Reference Number: PES030491
14-130 Davis Drive, Newmarket, ON, L3Y 2N1