Clerical Position - Street Health
Clerical Office Worker
Part Time Contract Position 3 day a week
August 2020 - March 31, 2021
Street Health is a community-based agency providing innovative physical and mental health programs and advocacy to homeless and insecurely housed men and women in downtown Toronto for over 30 years. If you are an experienced, energetic, self-directed, flexible individual committed to social change, we would welcome your application. This position is responsible for providing clerical supports to Street Health programs.
- Develop and update filing systems for finance, administration, fundraising and various other programs.
- Scan and maintain up to date client data information.
- Take and distribute minutes
- Under direction of the Management team compile statistics as required
- Support Management team with clerical tasks.
- Participate in overall Street Health activities including fundraising initiatives
- Support the transition and amalgamation of our databases into one program, in collaboration with the Clinical Manager and our IT support person.
- Assist with the development and provision of program materials, in collaboration with the fundraising manager.
- Other duties as required
- Post-secondary experience, education or training in office administration and data management, data migration, or a related field
- Must be able to balance multiple requests and prioritize as needed
- Must be able to be proactive and independent, as well as be able to work in a team setting
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Recent experience working in an office and community setting preferred.
- Availability to work flexible hours if needed for some projects
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel
- Experience with client and fundraising data management programs an asset
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- A strong ability to be able to adapt to a changing work environment.
- Knowledge of Donor Perfect, and client EMR systems an asset
- A demonstrated understanding and commitment to social justice issues.
- Excellent problem solving skills and the ability to prioritize with minimal intervention.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, utilizes sound judgment, flexibility, and work with minimal supervision.
Reports to: Executive Director
Salary: 23.77 an hour + 8% in lieu of vacation time
Hours: 20 hours a week with flexibility as needed
Reports to Kapri Rabin, Executive Director
Deadline for application: Please submit cover letter and resume by end of day August 6, 2020.
to Joyce Rankin Clinical Manager at email@example.com.
Street Health is committed to developing a workforce that is reflective of the communities we serve. We thank all applicants but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.