Child & Youth Workers, contract - Crossroads Children's Centre
Crossroads Children's Mental Health Centre works exclusively with children up to the age of 12 and their families. We specialize in behavioral problems and mental health concerns such as aggression, impulsivity, poor social skills, anxiety, sadness, depression, fear, and suicidal thoughts.
We are looking for Child & Youth Workers to work with families virtually and in their homes. Full PPE is provided. Evening work is a requirement.
- Completion of the requirements of a Child and Youth Worker Diploma or Bachelor’s of Social Work or Counselling, Psychology or equivalent degree.
- Aptitude and ability to work closely with families.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the principles of treatment, the developmental and care needs of children, and family dynamics.
- Broad knowledge of management strategies to support children with social, emotional and behavioural issues.
- Aptitude for working in a multidisciplinary setting.
- Training in the Collaborative Problem Solving (CPS) Approach is considered an asset.
To Apply: Email Sandie Cybulski at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you in advance for your interest. However, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Crossroads Children’s Mental Health Centre (CCMHC) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value inclusivity & diversity in the workplace. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA) and the Ontario Human Rights Code (OHRC), CCMHC will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment & selection process to applicants with disabilities. During any stage of the recruitment process, please notify Sandie Cybulski, email@example.com of the nature of any accommodation(s) you may require. Any information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
All applicants are advised that offers of employment are contingent upon the successful completion of a police records check for the vulnerable sector.