Certificant and Student Services Administrator (One year contract) - FP Canada
The overall responsibility of the Certificant and Student Services Administrator is to act as the first line of contact with all FP Canada certificants and students via phone and email and to provide top quality customer service. In this role, you are responsible for providing answers to queries on all aspects of examinations and certification and for ensuring that all applications are processed accurately and in a timely manner.
Hours for the position are 9:00am to 5:00pm Monday - Friday, with some flexibility due to current remote-working conditions.
Provide Top Quality customer service to all stakeholders
Provide frontline support to all FP Canada Stakeholder groups contacting us for information on topics including, but not limited to, general inquiries regarding the path to certification, FP Canada Institute Education Programs, FP Canada Certifcation Examinations, FP Canada Certifications, and other FP Canada Programs.
Support all aspects of certification and examination administration under established policies and procedures ensuring complete, timely and accurate information.
Process and fulfill online applications, including but not limited to, FP Canada examinations, certification, and product orders.
Assist with assembly and mailing of New Certification kits, renewal mailings, and other mailings as required.
Contribute to team and FP Canada efficiency through participation in team meetings and projects, providing ideas for continuous improvement, identifying and achieving goals, and sharing in workload
From time-to-time assistance may be required with ad hoc initiatives and tasks that contribute to the overall betterment of the FP Canada.
Strong Customer Service background, preferably in the areas of certification or education.
Computer skills: Windows, Word, Excel, Outlook databases and accurate keyboarding
Post secondary education preferred
Customer service orientation with ability to deal patiently with a volume of callers and questions
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Organizational skills, attention to detail and time management
Ability to work collaboratively across all areas within an organization
Ability to manage multiple activities and remain focused
Demonstrate continuous efforts to update skills
CORE ORGANIZATIONAL COMPETENCIES:
· Quality of Work: Consistently produces work with a high degree of excellence, accuracy and attention to detail. Keeps current of issues and trends.
· Quantity and Output: Meets deadlines, remains focused and manages multiple projects/priorities to deliver results.
· Professionalism: Projects the organization’s values and represents the
organization with integrity and passion when dealing with all stakeholders.
· Collaboration and Team Work: Works collaboratively with all internal and external stakeholders, shows empathy, demonstrates respect, treats all with equality and fairness. Acts ethically at all times. Builds strong partnerships.
· Communication Skills (written/oral): Effectively prepares and delivers information, orally and in writing, in a clear, open and concise manner.
· Critical Thinking: Effectively analyses and evaluates options, considering all implications and consequences of decisions.
· Adaptability: Embraces change. Actively advocates work improvement and efficiency within the organization, its structures, work processes, tasks and culture.
· Initiative: Proactively sets and holds self accountable for high standards and goals for self and the organization. Seeks out new challenges and seizes opportunities to learn, develop and grow.