BOARD OF DIRECTORS - WellFort Community Health Services
WellFort Community Health Services is a non-profit, values based organization based in Peel. We provide a wide variety of comprehensive care including primary care, dental, mental health and chronic disease management with a focus on illness prevention, health promotion and community development.
We work with local residents and other agencies to increase community capacity. WellFort is committed to providing inclusive, accessible and sustainable programs and services to a diversely rich community.
Members of the WellFort Family include:
- Bloom Clinic
- Bramalea Community Health Centre
- Diabetes Education Program
- Four Corners Health Centre
- Health n' Smiles
WellFort is a respectful, caring, and inclusive organization. We are committed to embracing accessibility, diversity and equal opportunity. Requests for accommodation due to disability can be made at any stage in the recruitment process
Join WellFort as a Board Member!
We are looking for individuals who are passionate and are committed to innovation and workplace inclusion that respect and value the diversity of every individual. Potential Community Board Members must be willing to participate in and adhere to WellFort’s Values.
We are looking for individuals who:
- Represent and/or have knowledge of our priority populations including but not limited to: youth, newcomers to Canada, racialized populations and seniors, 2SLGBTQ+ communities, low income families, individuals experiencing homelessness, mental health challenges and people who use drugs.
- Value innovation, professionalism, accountability and excellence.
- Will advocate on behalf of populations facing barriers accessing health care and social service supports.
- Demonstrate a willingness to be educated on issues relevant to the needs of our clients and the community we serve.
- Demonstrate proactive and strategic thinking.
- We are also seeking directors with expertise and skills in clinical practices, legal issues, risk assessment and management, business analysis, community development, and human resources.
WellFort is a respectful, caring, and inclusive workplace. We are committed to embracing accessibility, diversity and equal opportunity. Requests for accommodation due to disability can be made at any stage in the recruitment process.
For more information on WellFort visit www.WellFort.ca. Interested applicants may send resume and cover letter to our email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put “BOD2020” in the subject line. Application deadline, July 22, 2020.