Administrative Coordinator - LOFT Community Services
LOFT Community Services is committed to reflecting and responding to the diversity of the service users and communities we serve. Applications are encouraged which indicate diversity in culture, race, sexual orientation, gender identity and experience that reflects the clients we serve.
1 Full Time Maternity Leave Contract Position (12-14 months)
The administrator will respond to a wide variety of duties, which will provide administrative support primarily to the Senior Director Community Health Services, and other program staff as assigned. Interaction with the downtown office of LOFT is a regular occurrence. A high degree of maturity, tact and the ability to relate effectively to people at all levels is required. The incumbent must have highly developed computer skills, including an ability to do online system administration. They must have minute-taking ability, the ability to follow through independently on assigned projects, display a high degree of organizational ability and resourcefulness, and have the ability to meet deadlines. In addition to the above, the incumbent must have the ability to take on special projects related to the work of LOFT.
- Completion of a degree/diploma from a recognized post-secondary institution or equivalent with training in a field which is relevant to this position;
- Three years administrative support experience is preferred;
- Demonstrated senior level administrative support skills, a minimum word processing speed of 50 wpm, accuracy, excellent proofreading ability and superior knowledge of modern office and computer technologies and the ability to complete complex data entry;
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality and handle senior level communications with professionalism and tact;
- Maturity of judgement with excellent verbal and written communication skills, and personable;
- Ability to work effectively in a team oriented environment and provide leadership to and coordinate support activities of the LOFT office;
- Minute and note taking ability;
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Familiarity with social service organizations is an asset
TO APPLY: Send resume with covering letter to Human Resources, Email: email@example.com
CLOSING DATE: October 13, 2019
PLEASE INCLUDE: “ADMINISTRATIVE Coordinator” in the subject line of any emails.