Administrative Assistant - One Year Contract - Homes First
Administrative Assistant – One Year Contract
Mission Statement: Homes First Society develops and provides affordable, stable housing and support services to break the cycle of homelessness for people with the fewest housing options.
Applicants must quote AP19
This position provides administrative support to the Property Management Department.
- writing and distributing emails, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- opening, distributing and answering electronic incoming mail and other materials
- assisting in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- co-ordinating the flow of information
- oversee and ensure service quality of all contracts
- order supplies and keep track of supply inventory
- ensure all properties are compliant with Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Legislation(AODA)
- ensure all Municipal Licensing and Standards (MLS) including compliance of City of Toronto rooming house licenses
- performing additional duties as assigned
- proven experience as an administrative assistant
- proficiency in MS Office
- experience with property management an asset
- excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- attention to detail and problem solving skills
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- able to work independently
Submit Resume to: Homes First Society, Fax 416-214-1873, Attention: Caroline Ferris or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
No Phone Calls Please
The successful applicant must provide a criminal record check that is satisfactory to Homes First Society.
Homes First Society is an equal opportunity employer.