Administrative Assistant – Communications, Engagement & Fundraising - ABLE2 (formerly Citizen Advocacy Ottawa)
As the Administrative Assistant you will be reporting to the Manager: Communications, Engagement & Fundraising and will be performing an array of administrative duties.
- Administrative work, including, but not limited to, telephone and email queries from event participants and data entry;
- Timely production and distribution of tax receipts;
- Preparation of queries/reports using the database (Prodon);
- Assisting at all events which may entail some evening and weekend work;
- Booking meeting rooms and providing support for meetings; and
- Coordination of small internal events under the direction of CEF staff;
ABLE2 is looking for someone with:
- High school diploma or an equivalent combination of education and experience in office administration;
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an office environment with similar or related experience preferred;
- Experience/comfort with database systems;
- Detail oriented;
- Ability to maintain confidentiality;
- Understanding, sensitivity and discretion as it relates to issues of individuals with disabilities;
- Bilingual (French & English) preferred
A more detailed job description is available upon request
If this is the challenge you have been looking for please email your cover letter and resume including salary expectations in confidence to the attention of Azra Alibhai at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline: By noon on August 5, 2020
Contract Details: Full-time (5 days/week); 6-month contract (possibility of transition to permanent); hourly rate of $19/hour negotiable
For more information on ABLE2 visit: www.able2.org
ABLE2 of Ottawa is committed to reflecting and responding to the diversity of the people and communities we serve and is seeking that diversity in applicants for this position.
While we appreciate all responses, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Relocation funding is not available for this position.