Accounts Receivable Specialist - Advocis
The Accounts Receivable Specialist position is responsible for processing accounts receivable billings in an accurate and timely manner. The incumbent is responsible for various accounting responsibilities as outlined.
- Record and reconcile all daily deposits
- Prepare third party billings as required
- Prepare month end sub ledger to general ledger reconciliations and resolve un-reconciled differences
- Review accounts receivable sub ledger and ensure timely collection of outstanding invoices
- Process and monitor monthly PAP payments
- Process refund requests as required
- Prepare monthly AR reports
- Process monthly journal entries to the general ledger
- Maintain and reconcile Fixed Asset and Inventory Sub-ledgers
- Liaise with external suppliers/auditors as required
- Other duties as assigned
- University degree (preferably Business related)
- 2-3 years accounting experience
- Enrolled in the CPA accounting program
- Proactive, enthusiastic, self-starter
- Ability to prioritize workload effectively to meet deadlines
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent client relations and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS Excel, Access and Word applications
- Working knowledge of MS Dynamics GP Accounting software an asset
Interested qualified applicants should e-mail their cover letter and resume to email@example.com no later than Friday November 22, 2019.
We are committed to inclusive and accessible employment practices. Please advise human resources when contacted, if you require any accommodation measures to fully participate in our application or hiring processes. Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.