Accounts Payable Coordinator - CHATS-Community & Home Assistance To Seniors
This position is full-time, 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
Location: Aurora, Ontario
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will ensure accurate accounting records for disbursements.
- Accounting diploma or certificate or equivalent
- Two years’ experience in accounts payable processing.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and computer skills
- Attention to detail with good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure
CHATS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Accommodation will be provided to individuals with disability, upon request.
Apply online: www.chats.on.ca/career
CHATS is a not-for-profit organization launched in 1980 by a caring group of community members who believed in enhancing the independence of seniors living at home. Today, CHATS enhances the health, wellness and independence of more than 8,700 York Region, Bradford West Gwillimbury and New Tecumseth seniors and caregivers each year, through a full range of in-home and community services provided by a dedicated team of 300 staff and more than 500 volunteers.