North America Account Manager
Established in 1984, Computer Generated Solutions, Inc. (CGS) is a leader in providing outsourcing services to businesses worldwide. Please visit www.cgsinc.com to learn more about our company.
Work Location: CGS’ facility located in Saint John, NB. No remote work is allowed for this position.
We are seeking two (2) experienced Account Managers for this position:
- Manage and develop assigned channel partner accounts and assist and guide them to become active participants in our client’s channel partner program.
- Be responsible for the maintenance, growth, and achievement of revenue goals for your assigned channel partner accounts.
- Provide assistance to the client’s sales team as required.
NOTE: Candidates hired for these positions will be assigned to work with channel partners that are already members of our client’s channel partner program.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Manage a subset of channel partner accounts in a set territory as a liaison between the account and the client’s strategic alliance manager.
- Process incoming email and phone requests from the channel partners and sales team, responding promptly and appropriately.
- Manage channel partner sales forecasts, assist to close deals, and track customer data using company standard customer relationship management (CRM) tools
- Develop and maintain channel partner and territory plans which outline how sales goals will be achieved on an ongoing basis.
- Provide feedback to management on important activities that led to sales successes or failures, unmet needs, and opportunities to deliver greater value to the channel partners.
- Be a positive representative of the company and its brand in the marketplace
- Excellent written and verbal telephone skills in English are essential.
- Two to Five years of proven experience in an inside sales environment.
- Experience, confidence and the ability to make telephone calls to prospects, including C-level executives.
- A results oriented self-starter who will take the initiative to get the task completed correctly and on time.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent business experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially using Word.
- Ability to enter channel partner contact data and status into Excel spreadsheets and Google sheets.
- Experience using Salesforce.com is a plus.
Benefits of working for CGS:
- Great team environment
- A comprehensive benefits package
- Medical and dental coverage
- Company sponsored pension plan
- Excellent growth opportunities.