2 full-time permanent positions - 35 hours / week
Location: Hamilton or Welland, with travel between both sites
Annual salary range: $ 58,412 to $ 74,482
Excellent social benefits
Under the responsibility of the Primary Health Services Branch, the incumbent will always act on the principles of health promotion and the determinants of health. He / she takes charge of the entire psychosocial intervention process of an adult client who understands the evaluation of his social functioning, the development and implementation of his intervention plan.
• Provide individual and group assessment and intervention services
• Contribute to client intervention plans by participating in case discussions
• Participate in the design and implementation of new programs
• Develop and lead educational and therapeutic groups
• Organize workshops and activities to raise awareness of mental health issues and improve the quality of life of clients
• Participate in community initiatives and committees aimed at improving the quality of life of Francophone adults and seniors
• Participate in the development and application of intervention models that ensure the quality of services
• Collaborate in coordinating volunteers for certain programs relevant to the position
• Refer program's participants to community agencies to improve access to services in French
• Prepare reports, maintain records and maintain program statistics
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS:
• Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in social work or a related field from a recognized institution
• To be a member in good standing of his professional order
• Developed sense of organization and in-depth understanding of mental health issues
• Ability to handle crises effectively
• Knowledge of the resources available in the community in the field of mental health
• Openness to the customs and habits of other cultures
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Knowledge and ability to use basic computer software
• Excellent oral and written knowledge of French and English
• Be willing to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of clients
• Have a valid driver's license and have access to a motor vehicle
Please send your application with cover letter and resume in French by email to: email@example.com
Hamilton / Niagara Community Health Center, 810 East Main Street, Welland, ON L3B 3Y4, Telephone: (905) 734-1141 - Fax: (905) 734-1678 - www.cschn.ca
The CSC is committed to the principle of equal access to employment.
Accommodations are available upon request.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.