Inside Sales Account Manager
We have been in business since 1981 and for the last two decades we’ve been helping a wide array of institutions in industries such as education, healthcare, government and private organizations in North America increase their computing power while cutting budgets and offering superior service. We do this by providing brand name, recertified equipment that is half the price of new while giving such comprehensive and easy warranties that take the uncertainty out of the used market. This knowledge and commitment have allowed us to offer top notch solutions for our customers. For more information, please visit CDI’s website at www.cdicomputers.com
The truth is, there is no such thing as a “typical day” for a CDI Account Manager. Being a sales organization, we try to remove all non-sales related tasks from our reps so they can focus on what they do best.
We are rapidly growing our sales force as we continue to launch new value added products to the education market. We recognize the value of having great employees and adopt the same motto for our staff as we do for our customers. CDI sales reps are empowered to pursue accounts in their own style, to set their own prices and have a great deal of latitude in determining the correct approach for each account. You will be guided by a senior team lead who will ensure quality and provide support when necessary, and you will always be the lead person for the accounts that are in your territory.
This is a inside sales account management role. As you gain skill and garner success, you will also take on greater responsibility, starting with simple quotes and extending up to million dollar RFQ’s and bids, travelling for trade shows and customer visits. This role is ideal for candidates who enjoy selling, are achievement-oriented and believe in performance rewards for exceeding annual sales goals through strong collaboration with partners and internal stakeholders. The ideal candidate is success-driven, fast-paced, and works well in a diverse team and enjoys a dynamic and changing environment.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Complete full sales cycle (from prospecting to closing)
- Leverage your entrepreneurial drive to target, educate and persuade new customers to embrace CDI certified products
- Build leads by cold calling prospects from a supplied database
- Identify appropriate contacts at each prospect: uncover their needs and work with them to resolve their challenges through CDI products
- Manage a portfolio of accounts within your given territory and maximize sales opportunities within them
- Provide quality customer service, ongoing guidance and support to your customers
- Experience with cold-calling/prospecting
- Experience providing quality customer service and/or account management
- Must be self-motivated and goal oriented
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Personally motivated, aggressively goal oriented
- Experience with technology related products is an asset
- Pay structure based on a very clear principle: the more you sell the more you
- Uncapped commission and the percentage is up to 3 times higher than the average company within the industry
- Employer paid benefits
- Opportunity for career growth
- High-energy work environment
- Sales bonus schemes
- Open door policy at all levels within the company
- Strong on-boarding and sustained support structure amongst all departments
- Employee referral program
Thank you for your interest in working at CDI. All applicants will receive an invitation via email to attend an info session. This info session will provide more information about our company and the Account Manager role. At CDI Computer Dealers Inc. we celebrate diversity and employment equity. CDI Computer Dealers Inc. will make accommodations for applicants with disabilities.