Paid internships in the digital, green or SDG sectors
Put your studies to work in a paid and exciting experience. Get your foot in the door with exciting jobs in high-demand sectors! Gain the skills, abilities and experience you need to launch your career.
Are you eligible?
- Between the ages of 15–30
- Post-secondary graduate (required for Clean Tech Internships only)
- Canadian citizen, permanent resident or person granted refugee status in Canada*
- Legally allowed to work according to the relevant provincial and Canadian legislation and regulations
- Available to work up to 12 months
- Not a previous participant of a Youth Employment and Skills Strategy program.
Don’t wait ! These new positions are available for a limited time.
We recognize that diverse teams generate unique solutions, ideas, and perspectives. Therefore, we welcome and encourage applications from women, persons with disabilities, BIPOC (Black, Indigenous, and People of Colour) individuals, and people of all sexual orientations and gender identities.
* Refugee protection must be conferred under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act. Persons awaiting refugee status, as well as those who hold a temporary visitor visa, student visa or work visa, are ineligible to participate in a Youth Employment and Skills Strategy initiative.
Have any questions? Visit careerlauncher.ca
About Career Launcher
Career Launcher helps highly skilled students and grads transition to future-ready employment. Our programs give job seekers access to training and meaningful employment, and employers access to subsidies for training and salary costs.
Career Launcher is a program by Colleges and Institutes Canada, funded by the Government of Canada’s Youth Employment and Skills Strategy.