Green jobs near you
Position: Green jobs near you
Organization: Career Launcher
Location: various locations across Canada
Put your studies to work in a paid and exciting experience. You could work as a climate change sustainability intern, program development coordinator, mechanical engineer, environmental protection specialist, and green energy technician among many other fascinating internships.
Be part of a clean tech internship, get hands-on work and mentorship. Fight climate change and support the green economy!
Do you meet all the criteria below?
· Post-secondary graduates
· No more than 30 years of age at the start of the internship
· Canadian citizens, permanent residents or persons granted refugee status in Canada*
· Legally allowed to work according to the relevant provincial and Canadian legislation and regulations
· Available to work for at least six months
· Not a previous participant of a Science and Technology Internship Program, or an employee of the hiring employer prior to the start of their internship (does not apply to previous coop students or student interns)[MW1]
* Refugee protection must be conferred under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act. Persons awaiting refugee status, as well as those who hold a temporary visitor visa, student visa or work visa, are ineligible to participate in a Youth Employment Strategy initiative.
Don’t wait to apply! The application period closes early August.
Have any questions? Visit careerlauncher.ca
About Career Launcher
Career Launcher helps highly skilled students and grads transition to future-ready employment. Our programs give job seekers access to training and meaningful employment, and employers access to subsidies for training and salary costs.
Career Launcher is a program by Colleges and Institutes Canada, funded by the Government of Canada’s Youth Employment and Skills Strategy. l'information pour Clean Tech est ici: https://www.careerlauncher.ca/employers/our-internship-programs/clean-tech/ [MW1]