Wealth and Personal Insurance Sales and Service
We are looking for someone who:
Is a team player and is looking to settle into something long-term
Is self-motivated and takes initiative, with responsibility, reliability and minimal supervision
Possesses excellent computer skills
Enjoys working with a diverse range of people and businesses
Is willing to learn and grow personally and professionally
Wealth Sales & Service
· assesses individual client investment needs to provide professional, customized investmentrelated
advice, sales and service.
· Builds client trust, educating them on investment strategies, associated risks, and performance
expectations that help them achieve their financial goals.
· Develops and retains long-term client relationships and delivers an exceptional client
· Uses professional judgment to develop and recommend investment strategies for client to
achieve financial goals.
· Explains and executes investment concepts, portfolio construction and management, and other
wealth management strategies.
· Identifies gaps, issues, and best practices by monitoring of sales and service performance
Personal Insurance Sales & Service
· Sales, service and profitable growth of personal lines insurance products.
· Advise and recommend coverages and policies that best meet client needs.
· Prospect and cross sell by identifying and recommending additional products/services that
benefit the client.
· Complete front-line risk assessment and selection following underwriting guidelines.
· Identify which risks require inspections and re-inspections. May be required to complete
· Achieve individual goals for client service, sales, quality and productivity.
· Support programs to build multi-client relationships.
· Respond to client questions and concerns, resolve customer complaints and escalate issues
Qualifications and Experience
Minimum Level 1 General Insurance license or willing to obtain prior to employment
Knowledge of the insurance industry and sales process
Good sales skills and willingness to prospect for quality business
Organized and manages time effectively
Mutual Funds license or willing to obtain
2-5 years, sales or financial experience would be an asset
You have completed or are interested in working towards an accredited Financial Planning Designation
Valid Alberta Drivers license