Pet Insurance Agent
Our crusade is for happier, healthier pets!
We're building a community that empowers and informs responsible pet ownership. That helps you deal with the joys and challenges of pet ownership and supports people and organizations who loyally serve pets. Our services really are paws-itively outrageous.
*** WFH Role - Starting: February 6, 2023 ***
Customer Success Advisors are licensed insurance agents responsible for assisting pet owners with their sales and service inquiries on an inbound & outbound basis. These inquiries include but are not limited to sales, service, retention, claims inquiries, claims submissions, updating contact information, upgrading or downgrading policies, cross selling or any general questions that may be presented. Additionally, live chat support, email follow up and other projects are at times required.
- Representative must meet or exceed monthly call centre key performance indicators as outlined under annual Success Factor
- Achieving individual and team sales targets and quality objectives
- Converting and cross-selling prospects to customers through consultative, needs-based selling, using strong closing skills
- Achieve the quality assurance goal
- Achieve the NPS advisor experience goals
- Achieve contact centre KPI goals
- Perform outbound call activity to prospective customers
- Attempt to retain customers when they call to cancel by educating them on the value of pet insurance
- Providing excellent customer service throughout the duration of pet owner's experience
- Provide front-line phone support and live chat function support to existing pet insurance policy holders
- Educate customers, determine root cause of the call to work with the customer and internal team members with a desired outcome of first call resolution to provide solutions and services that ensure long-term customer retention
- Update customer information, such as address, pet information and billing details
- Answer questions and update information regarding billing and customer policies, or help to find the right policy for their needs
- Outbound to existing customers that have missed payments and to enhance customer experience
- Provide information regarding status of claims, reasons for declines, and instructions on how to submit claims for processing
- Help customers decipher insurance policy terms and conditions, including deductibles, annual limits and exclusions
- Up-sell/upgrade insurance policies and add-ons to meet customers' specific requirements.
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent; bachelors or associates a plus
- 1-2 years customer service and or sales experience dealing directly with the general public; prior call centre experience is a strong asset
- Required Qualifications (Certifications, Licenses, Software Programs, KSA's):
- Holds required OTL Insurance license, or be able to become licensed and appointed within probationary time period
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong, solution-oriented problem-solving skills
- Compliance and quality driven
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office products an asset
- Strong keyboarding skills and ability to multitask
- Positive attitude, highly self-motivated and goal-orientated
- Punctual, reliable and consistent attendance mandatory
- Must be able to pass required background checks
- Available to work shifts within all call centre hours of operation
- Work Requirements:
- Frequent communications, verbal and written.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 80% of the time.
- Must be able to read, count and do simple mathematics.
- Be able to lift up to 10lbs. occasionally.
- The person in this position needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a phone with headset, calculator, copy machine, and computer printer.
We thank all candidates for their interest.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by email within 7 business days.
Pethealth is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, disability, gender, sexual orientation or national origin. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.