Customer Service Representative
We are looking for a highly motivated Customer Service Representative to join our team for residential, commercial, farm and auto business. The successful candidate will be a team and service oriented individual with a positive attitude, who will contribute toward growing a profitable book of business by making sound decisions and providing excellent client service.
- Successful completion of a post-secondary certificate/diploma.
- Speak fluently in French and English would be an asset.
- Self-motivated, positive attitude and team player.
- Proficient with common software programs including Word and Outlook.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with good organizational and analytical skills.
- Must be client-service oriented and able to build strong relationships to produce new business and retain existing clients.
- Must be flexible, professional, attentive to detail and able to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Level 2 Insurance Broker's License with insurance experience will be considered an asset; however the company is willing to train the successful candidate for the position.
- Must be willing to develop a strong property and casualty insurance knowledge through courses and training.
- Must contribute to continuous improvement of work processes and procedures.
- The applicant must be willing to work from the branch office located in Tusket, Yarmouth County, Nova Scotia.
If you have the required skills and are looking for a challenge please forward a cover letter and résumé, complete with job references to email@example.com
Compensation based on qualifications and experience. Only those selected for interviews will be notified