Customer Service Representative New
About Cognition+ Inc.: Cognition+ Inc. is the leading provider of software solutions in the mutual insurance industry in Canada. Founded in 1993 by a group of mutual insurers, Cognition+ Inc. provides powerful, easy to use, and affordable software that ensures insurance companies of all sizes can compete in the insurance marketplace. Cognition+ Inc. offers solutions for policy, claims, accounting, financial reporting, and investment, which includes integrations with third party trading partners including brokers, financial institutions and service providers. Leveraging an internal rating and underwriting rules engine along with significant application programming interface development provides extensive flexibility, extendibility and scalability. Using industry best practices for privacy, security and roles based authorization and access, Cognition+ Inc. offers onsite and cloud based solutions to 30 insurance companies in Canada. Located in London, Ontario, Cognition+ Inc. has strong longstanding relationships with insurance and technology partners in North America.
Company Website: www.gocognition.com
Position Summary: As a member of the Client Relations team, the Customer Service Representative is responsible for delivering business solutions to the client, related to the use of the Cognition+ solutions, which may include any one or all of the following - documenting, analysis, resolving and or routing issues using a web-based issue management system. Further, production testing of product builds as well as professional and courteous communications with clients are key responsibilities.
This position can be performed from our office in London Ontario, remotely in Ontario, or a combination of both. Remote based employees may occasionally be asked to travel to our office for meetings or team building events.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers;
- Working on customer requests and resolving them with quality and in a timely manner;
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues and internal teams as necessary;
- Communicating with customers through various channels;
- Troubleshooting customer problems by trying to reproduce it in our internal environments;
- Gaining in-depth knowledge of our products and staying up to date;
- Escalate customer feature requests to our business analysts;
- Support new staff by providing basic system training;
- Use technical tools to diagnose and repair issues;
- Maintain and adhere to all company policies and procedures; and
- Other duties as required by the organization.
Required Qualifications & Skills:
- Superior customer service skills, both verbal and written;
- Self-motivated with the ability to problem solve;
- Strong analytical and organizational skills;
- A strong team orientation, both internally and externally;
- Strong conceptual understanding of computer technology as it relates to business applications and to the insurance industry;
- A University Degree or College Diploma in a related field; and
- Experience in the property and casualty insurance industry.
Additional Bonus Skills:
- Technology, Software or Computer Qualifications;
- F/CIP designation or working towards F/CIP designation; and
- Knowledge of accounting, underwriting and claims within the insurance field generally and the Farm Mutual industry specifically.
Equal Employment Opportunities:
Cognition+ Inc. is committed to employment equity and welcomes diversity. We encourage applications from qualified individuals from all backgrounds.
Cognition+ Inc. provides accommodations to applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process. If you require accommodation, please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 519-432-8553 ext. 362.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply online at https://gocognition.com/join-us/
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position, however only qualified candidates will be contacted for the next steps in the process.