Claims Operations Associate
We look at our employees differently. Working at ABEX will afford you the opportunity to look at your job differently. Within a culture of learning, change, and innovation we invest in talented employees who enjoy working a four-day work week in a vibrant office, as well as, the flexibility to work from home on occasion. We also extend to our employees flexible benefits, salary incentive programs, and opportunities to continue to develop both personally and professionally! We know our employees exceed expectations every day while supporting our clients, and we want to exceed their expectations as an employer.
Are you looking for something different?
Why not consider joining our growing team as a Claims Operations Associate
This role is being offered as 12 month fixed term contract covering for a leave of absence. This position is responsible for supporting the ABEX Claims team by applying an array of foundational tasks. This position is critical in ensuring we meet or surpass service standards to our brokers and clients.
- receive claims and set up files
- manage cheque requests
- manage bulk claims billings
- maintain and update claims files
- create and distribute payment letters and weekly cheques
- manage several email inboxes
- system data entry as required
- process claims transactions in specified databases
- monitor inbound telephone calls and provide excellent service to clients
- provide cross trained back up for other operations teams
Relevant commercial property and casualty insurance knowledge including familiarity with an MGA. A background in administration, operations, and knowledge of insurance claims will be considered an asset.
Knowledge of broker management software, including TUW will be considered an asset.
The Claims Operations Associate must be a highly organized individual, who is adept at prioritizing their workload while organizing others and able to consistently meet deadlines when change is the norm.