Westland Insurance Group Ltd has an exciting opportunity for a Branch Manager in Victoria, BC at our new Westside Village office. This is a great opportunity for an experienced insurance professional to join a rapidly growing organization with endless growth opportunities.
Westland Insurance Group is one of the largest and fastest-growing independent property and casualty insurance brokers in Canada. With a national network of 150 locations and over 1,600 employees, the company continues to expand coast to coast. Westland's brokers provide expert advice to home, business, farm, life, and auto insurance clients. Since its founding in 1980, Westland has remained a family-owned company that is committed to supporting its local communities. For more information, please visit www.westlandinsurance.ca
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive medical and dental benefits
- Diverse mix of staff and demonstrated work/life balance
- Career growth opportunities and continuing education programs
Are you looking for growth in your career, building a team, developing and mentoring staff? If so we want to hear from you. This position is responsible for fully developing and managing a branch, creating a motivating environment and empowering staff while providing top notch customer service.
- Coaching employees to achieve their sales and service targets
- Managing employees plus day to day branch responsibilities.
- Accountable for increasing revenues, building a book of business
- Having hands on approach and working with staff to service customers
- Foster an environment that leads to a high level of engagement
- Ensure customers receive excellent service
Here's what you bring:
- High school graduate with some post-secondary
- Insurance broker level 2 license is a must. CAIB and/ or CIP are an asset
- At least two years' experience as a Manager
- Flexibility to work in other Victoria area branch locations
- Proven results in developing and leading a team
- A natural ability at building authentic customer relationships
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to multi-task
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality and to exercise discretion are important qualities
- Strong work ethic without sacrificing your ability to have fun on the job