Account Assistant or Associate, Personal Insurance Team
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process policy management through carrier portals and broker management system
- Prepare renewal summaries in excel format and discuss renewals with Account Manager
- Prepare insurance related letters and documents
- Manage follow-up / abeyance system and Renewal Logs to ensure client service standards are met
- Assist Account Manager with client inquiries or time sensitive assignments as requested
- Vacation and service overflow support
- Attention to detail and accuracy is a must
- Excellent organizational skills
- Confident with Excel and Word
- Secondary school certificate
- Minimum 1-3 years' insurance experience within an insurance brokerage or insurance company. We will consider experience in related professional service sectors.
- RIBO licensed or has the capacity to be so within 8 weeks
- Experience and skills will determine level of hire at Account Assistant or Associate level
Heads up! Employers know that top students and grads use TalentEgg. When you apply, don't forget to indicate that you found this job on TalentEgg.