Business Development Manager (DM)
Are you a results-driven individual looking for a Business to Business sales opportunity? Then we want to hear from you! As the “Big Voice for Small Business” in Canada, we are looking for a Business Development Manager (District Manager) to promote our services to small and mid-size local businesses. This is more than a sales job. It’s an opportunity to make a real impact on issues that matter to business owners.
In this exciting role, you will proactively engage business owners, focusing on business development and growth in an assigned geographic area.
What’s in it for you?
- Attend a week of orientation and training in Toronto
- A unique combination of base salary and commission with the flexibility to control your own income plus eligibility for quarterly bonus
- Monthly allowance for expenses
- Great benefits plan, RRSP matched contribution and more
Why else would you want to work here?
- Spend your days on the open road, reaching out to people and utilize the strong support network just a phone call away to help you achieve success
- High degree of autonomy and independence to drive for successful results
- Career growth – everyone in Sales Management has been promoted from within
- Work for an organization with a meaningful mission; helping strengthen the entrepreneurial culture in Canada, and to give independent business a greater voice in determining laws that govern business and the nation
This position requires access to a vehicle and a valid driver’s licence.
CFIB is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities through the interview process and while employed. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.