Business Development Manager
Are you a results-driven individual looking for a Business to Business sales opportunity? Then we want to hear from you! As the “Big Voice for Small Business” in Canada, we are looking for a Business Development Manager to promote our services to small and mid-size local businesses.
If you’re looking for a long-term sales career with a great company, possess an entrepreneurial spirit and are experienced in dealing with small business owners or have owned one yourself, apply today!
The successful candidate will proactively engage business owners focusing on business development and growth in an assigned territory.
What you may expect as a Business Development Manager with CFIB?
- Work for a credible, well-respected national organization
- Know that the work you do is important, making a difference for Canadian business owners
- Proactively reach out for business and be ‘on the go’ rather than in an office all day
- Ability to control your own income – no cap
- Paid vacation & statutory holidays, and a competitive benefits plan
- High degree of autonomy and independence to drive for successful results
- The sky’s the limit in terms of career growth; in fact, all of our Sales Management has been promoted from within the organization.
This position requires access to a vehicle and a valid driver’s licence.
CFIB is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities through the interview process and while employed. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.