Paid Media Specialist - Americas
The Paid Media Strategist will develop and champion regional strategies through training, standardization and best practice sharing across Burton. Paid Media channels include both traditional and digital media, including paid social, display, OOH, podcasts, print, CTV/OTT and direct-to-publisher.
Burton’s benefits package includes health insurance (medical, dental and vision), life insurance (company paid), flex spending, short- and long-term disability insurance (company paid), parental benefits, 401k plan with company match, and paid-time-off. Other perks include a discounted season pass, free lessons, product discounts, free demo equipment, ride days, casual work environment, and many more...
What You Get to Do:
- Align with global paid media strategy and marketing calendar to ensure storytelling.
- Execute paid media calendar across paid social, display, print, and other paid media channels for brand and direct to consumer channels.
- Optimize performance of all paid media channels.
- Lead acquisition efforts through paid media channels.
- Be the team expert and informant for paid media services as well as new platforms.
- Drive continuous improvement through implementation of new and creative ideas; develop a robust test and learn plan
- Analyze and develop actionable insights from campaign key metrics
- Provide forecasts and projections for spending, revenue, and ROI
- Work with Customer Insights Team on consumer, competitor, and market conditions to influence future media strategies
- Monitor the industry for new trends and buying strategies and solicit new concepts and tools that will help grow and enhance our business
- Other duties as assigned.
What You’ll Bring to the Team:
- Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Digital Marketing, or another appropriate field.
- Working knowledge of Facebook Business Manager & Facebook Creator Studios
- 2- 4 years’ experience working at a respected digital agency or within a digital marketing team of a recognized brand or retailer.
- A solid level of experience and technical understanding across a wide range of digital marketing disciplines – including social, web, mobile, search, display, content, and data management.
- Experience in ecommerce including an understanding of strategy, implementation, development, web analytics and usability.
- Clear understanding of the Burton brand and a vision to interpret, refine and implement the brand values into digital campaigns.
- Experience leveraging analytics to draw conclusions and influence existing and future marketing plans.
- The position may require minimal travel.
- This position requires a solid understanding of the needs, trends, fashions etc. of the company’s core consumer. This could be achieved either through prior work experience or individual participation in the sport.
Our HQ is based in Burlington, Vermont. We will offer relocation assistance to any candidate who is hired if they are able to move to Burlington. While we do want employees to live near our HQ and join coworkers in the office, we will consider remote working for the right candidate.