Why work here
Bunge offers a competitive work environment in a rewarding industry. Our employees are working on one of the world's biggest challenges -- how to ensure food security for a growing population in a sustainable way.
As a leading global agribusiness and food company, we ensure a seamless connection between farmers and customers, and produce high quality productions ranging from animal feed to consumer foods to renewable fuels. Our employees are making a difference!
- We have a rich company history dating back to 1818 that provides a safe and secure working environment.
- We offer a fast-paced, performance-driven work environment that is diverse, dynamic and challenging.
- We provide employees with the opportunity for personal and professional growth.
- We promote a collaborative atmosphere driven by high-performance business analysis and target setting.
- Our employees cultivate a culture based on a strong foundation of integrity, teamwork, openness and trust, entrepreneurship and citizenship.
Growth and developmental opportunities
To ensure our employees have the knowledge and skills to succeed, we are committed to enhancing our employees' careers and developing their talents.
At Bunge, employees have the opportunity to learn from both hands-on experience and formal programs including a leadership development program conducted in partnership with prestigious universities in North America, South America and Europe, Managing to the Forefront for middle management and various other workshops and professional development activities.
To attract outstanding employees, Bunge offers a strong benefits package that includes competitive wages and health, vision and dental insurance. Many employees are eligible for flexible work schedules along with a tuition reimbursement program.