E-Commerce Marketing Specialist
Brandshare is Hiring!
Brandshare is a dynamic and rapidly growing e-tailer, just recently ranked #2 on the Profit Guide StartUp 50 list. We are looking for creative self-starters in the areas of e-commerce marketing, graphic design, and customer service, to support the company in its expansion. Founded in 2012, the Toronto-based Brandshare now has a global footprint and multiple e-commerce platforms in the fashion and lifestyle categories.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Specialist to help us in our overall marketing efforts. You will be an integral part of the development and execution of marketing plans to reach targets from brand awareness to product promotion. As our E-commerce Marketing Specialist you should be a competent professional able to grasp consumer behaviour trends and generate creative ideas. You will be passionate about your field and well-versed in specialized marketing concepts, principles and tactics. The goal is to deliver effective marketing programs that will help our reputation and growth.
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns
- Conduct market research to find answers about consumer requirements, habits and trends
- Assist in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization, advertising, events planning etc.)
- Collaborate with marketing and other professionals to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts
- Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels
- Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies
- Undertake individual tasks of a marketing plan as assigned
- Knowledge of social media management and automation tools
- Strong understanding of how to successfully grow and engage audiences and drive results on social media network
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist
- Solid computer skills, including MS Excel, web analytics and Google Adwords