Software Developer - Mobile
Building World-Class mobile solutions at BMO.
We’re looking for a strong mobile developer to continue building our portfolio of mobile solutions with leading user experiences and rich interfaces. If you're looking to make a difference and help our customers bank on the go, then a career at BMO awaits!
As a Junior Mobile Developer, here’s what you will do:
- Build customer centric solutions for high-profile projects that can be used immediately
- Champion new approaches and help transform our technological capabilities
- Become a leader in financial service innovation
- Partner with the business team to drive change for better customer experiences
- Continue to build your knowledge of new technology developments that support our DevOps Culture
What makes you a great fit?
- 0-2 years of work experience in IT or business environment and/or currently pursuing a B.Sc./B.Eng. in computer science, engineering, math, business, or other equivalent programs
- Your knowledge of software development practices, concepts, and technology obtained through personal projects, formal training and/or work experience
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good collaboration and multi-tasking capabilities
- Strong communication skills
- Familiar with the Agile development process
What technical skills do we look out for?
- Familiarity or experience in the following technical areas
- Any one or more of: Angular 2 +, Typescript, React JS, Vue.JS
- HTML5, CSS3, SASS, ES6
- REST/JSON Services
- Reactive Programming: Redux, RxJs, and NgRx
- Highly valued but not absolutely required:
- Experience in Mobile Hybrid application development Cordova, Ionic, React Native, or other web app/hybrid application frameworks
- Experience in iOS and Android Development technologies (Xcode & Obective-C or Swift, Android Studio & Java or Kotlin)
- Knowledge of Mobile App Security Best Practices
We're here to help.
At BMO we have a shared purpose; we put the customer at the centre of everything we do – helping people is in our DNA. For 200 years we have thought about the future—the future of our customers, our communities and our people. We help our customers and our communities by working together, innovating and pushing boundaries to bring them our very best every day. Together we’re changing the way people think about a bank.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one – for yourself and our customers. We’ll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we’ll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://bmocareers.com.
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other’s differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.