Benevity is looking for an experienced Account Manager to join our responsive, passionate Client Success team. Ideally with a background in software or technology and/or business analysis, you love getting to know your clients’ businesses and helping them succeed. If you like to focus on solutions and act as the advocate for client goals and best practice, this could be the position you’ve been looking for!
What you will do
- Be responsible for management of client relationships, which includes things like attending to clients’ daily enquires, as well as longer-term needs, such as software enhancement projects.
- Be the main point of contact to resolve a broad range of client issues (many of them unprecedented!), ranging from technical software challenges, to charity inquiries, donation and volunteering data and much more, collaborating with multiple internal teams to drive solutions.
- Execute the day-to-day administrative functions of clients’ programs, which vary across clients (i.e. technical software support, bulk data uploads, reporting, and much more).
- Train clients on Benevity’s always-evolving software products, and maintaining and deepening your own knowledge as well (there are new software releases nearly every month).
- Develop strong knowledge of clients’ corporate social responsibility and employee engagement program goals in order to advise on optimal usage of Benevity’s products and best practices to grow their programs.
- Assist with clients’ unique reporting needs, as well as provide regular reports on standard metrics – gaining a deep understanding of our reporting tool will be necessary.
- Participate as part of a team in software implementations for new clients, and enhancement projects for existing clients.
What you bring
- 3+ years in an account management role, ideally with 2 or more of those years supporting a SaaS application or otherwise demonstrated technical aptitude.
- A love of solving mysteries, navigating the unknown, and working collaboratively to find unique solutions.
- A high level of technical curiosity.
- Exceptional, proven client service skills.
- A desire to learn something new each and every day.
- Excellent organizational skills and strong multi-tasking abilities, thriving on multiple projects and tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Attention to detail, and commitment to quality and continuous improvement.
- Professional demeanour and ability to communicate and build relationships with clients long-distance.
- Can-do attitude and willingness to lead a variety of projects to support the Client Success team.
- Experience with corporate social responsibility programming and/or employee engagement is an asset.
- Our Commitment to a Diverse Culture
- We believe in the power of diversity and we’re dedicated to creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment at Benevity. We ensure equal opportunity for all applicants and encourage people of all visible minorities, including Indigenous applicants, and those of any religion, sex, age, ability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression to apply.
A Place for all Genders in Tech
Gender diversity and equality benefits everyone. We’re committed to supporting all gender identities and expressions in tech by sharing stories and advocating for equality. We’re also proud to partner with forward-thinking organizations like Chic Geek and Next Gen Men, who continue to build a more vibrant, inclusive and diverse technology landscape.
Apply today by clicking the link below!!
While we are grateful and appreciative of every application, we are only able to respond to those candidates selected for an interview.
If the button is not working below use this URL: https://trr.tbe.taleo.net/trr01/ats/careers/v2/viewRequisition?org=BENEINC&cws=37&rid=74