WSIB Coordinator, BTS / BST
Carry the legacy of Bell. Be a part of the company helping the world connect better. By choosing Bell Technical Solutions, you will be choosing a career and not just a job. By nurturing talent and providing infinite growth opportunities, Bell Technical Solutions continuously aims to bring about an instrumental change in careers, lives and dreams. Join us today to discover the personal touches behind the infinite web of communications services and let us make it right, make it personal and make it better.
WHY CHOOSE BELL
Bell Technical Solutions is a fully owned subsidiary of Bell Canada that specializes in the installation of Bell services such as residential telephony, Internet and Fibre TV. Bell Technical Solutions operates in the residential and business sectors throughout Quebec and Ontario. With more than 6,000 employees, Bell Technical Solutions has experienced tremendous growth since its founding in 1996 and continues to distinguish itself from the competition, through the excellence of its highly skilled workforce and the high calibre of its services.
Choosing Bell Technical Solutions is choosing a company that is committed to job creation and offers real opportunities for professional development and advancement. Join our team of professionals, if you want to achieve your career goals. A better career awaits you!
Under the supervision of the Manager, CNESST Claims Mgmt & LR, the WSIB Coordinator will provide support to the Labour Relations team in various areas of human resources management. In addition, this person will be called upon to collaborate on various projects of the Labour Relations team.
SCOPE OF THE POSITION
- Advise and support managers on attendance management, probationary periods, performance management, performance plans and the application of collective agreements.
- Advise managers on the disciplinary process including drafting disciplinary measures, sanctions and follow-up
- Manage grievances. Prepare and follow up on grievance files and meetings until resolution or preparation of representation for arbitration.
- Organize regular sessions with stakeholders at different levels of the company.
- Ensure compliance with various clauses and processes of the collective agreements (job changes, job postings, etc.)
- In collaboration with the HR team, communicate changes, present procedures and policies and ensure the provision of organizational information related to human resources management to internal clients.
- Work on various special projects with the team
- Attend various professional trainings, such as CHRP, Management Rights and First Aid.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Bachelor's degree with a focus on Human Resources Management or Industrial Relations, or equivalent combination of education and experience in the Human Resources field;;
- Experience working with Labour Relations and/or managing Workers' Compensation cases (asset);
- Certified Human Resources Professional (CHRP) designation or Certified Human Resources Professional (CHRP) candidate (asset);
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, including excellent Excel skills
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail and professionalism;
- Bilingualism in French and English (spoken and written) (an asset) ;
- Team player and able to develop good interpersonal relationships;
- Ability to work and interact with people of different hierarchical levels, including the union;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines;
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a constantly changing environment;
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage priorities;
- Professional discipline;
- Discretion and ability to protect confidentiality.
- Position Type: Permanent
- Level: Professionnel (P1)
- Workways Profile : Remote
- Work Location : 75 J.-A. Bombardier, Boucherville
Bell Technical Solutions is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are committed to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live and serve, and in which all team members have the opportunity to reach their full potential.
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French)
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell Technical Solutions, we do not just accept differences - we celebrate it. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where team members feel valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, contact your recruiter or send us an email at email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell, please email our Employment Equity team at Equite-Equity@bellsolutionstech.ca.
As a condition of hire, all new employees will be required to provide proof of vaccinations against COVID 19. The requirement for employees to be fully vaccinated applies whether they are working mobile, working remotely or working on-site. Subject to any duty to accommodate in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code. Limited exceptions for grounds protected by applicable human rights legislation (including medical reasons) may be possible, exemption requests are evaluated on a case-by-case basis in accordance with applicable law.
Created: Canada, QC, Boucherville
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers