Writing and Production Coordinator, Abitibi Energy, Bell Media
Req Id: 376227
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell Media team creates and delivers the best Canadian and international content across our digital media, television, radio, and out-of-home advertising platforms. We’re looking for innovative team players ready to take some of the most well-known entertainment brands in the country to the next level.
Role: Writing and Production Coordinator - Abitibi Energy
Status: Regular – Full Time
Location: Rouyn-Noranda or Val d'Or
- Conceives and writes advertising texts
- Produce promotional and commercial messages for ÉNERGIE
- Produce sound image elements for ÉNERGIE
- Follows up with the animators/producers during production
- Edit and enter mp3s into Wide Orbit
- Make client recordings
- Do show recordings for programming
- Send productions and follow up in the management tool
- Transfer productions to network as needed
- Add or remove opportunities from local production logs on the same day they go on air
- Follow up on missing material when logs are closed
- Purging outdated files
- Provide support to respond to various administrative requests affecting the current or future production department
- College education and/or experience in a similar job
- Experience with Audition software
- Minimum of 2 years experience in radio production
- Good knowledge of the radio environment in Abitibi
- Creativity and originality
- Flawless French
- Organization, attention to detail and meticulousness required
- Ability to work in an environment where deadlines are tight
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Knowledge of Wide Orbit and Audio Finder, an asset
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Non Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Quebec : Rouyn-Noranda || Canada : Quebec : Val-d'Or
Flexible work profile: Full-time in office (meaning that you will be required to perform your work on-site)
Application Deadline: 06/14/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Created: Canada, QC, Rouyn-Noranda
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.