Web Designer, Product Designer, Bell Media
Req Id: 375251
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell Media team creates and delivers the best Canadian and international content across our digital media, television, radio, and out-of-home advertising platforms. We’re looking for innovative team players ready to take some of the most well-known entertainment brands in the country to the next level.
Position: Product Designer, Bell Media Agency
Location: - 299 Queen St. West, Toronto
Salary: Commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Hours of Work: 40 hours per week. Overtime as required. From Monday to Friday.
Are you a creative and driven Product Designer with a passion for movies and tv? Curious by nature and not afraid to ask questions? Do you have an eye for visual design and care about the details? Self-starter and highly organized?
We want you to join our Entertainment Design team and continue the innovation, development and implementation of our strategy across a suite of platforms and products. You’ll be working to enhance the way users experience streaming video, personalization, discoverability and more for our SVOD and AVOD products (Crave, CTV and Noovo).
Reporting to the Product Design Creative Director, you’ll be responsible for the end-to-end product design process from researching, designing concepts, high-fidelity mockups, presenting ideas, and handing off documented designs to development and stakeholders. Delivering real value to users while also achieving business objectives.
About the Product Design team at Bell Media:
We are a close-knit team of UX/UI professionals with a variety of skillsets and a love for all things entertainment and news. The work is fast-paced and rewarding, making an impact on some of Canada’s biggest brands.
- Translate business problems into modern and unique digital experiences.
- Create mockups for responsive websites and other digital platforms.
- Work with and develop our brand’s design system.
- Explore and ideate through many design concepts.
- Work seamlessly with UX research and product strategy documentation.
- Manage time effectively and deliver on schedule.
- Work collaboratively with development team and product teams to solve problems.
- Document design work and facilitate hand-off to the development team.
- A strong design portfolio demonstrating artistic aptitude, exceptional sense of design, thorough knowledge of design theory and principles.
- Strong typography and composition skills.
- Proficient in Adobe XD or similar UI software (Sketch, Figma).
- Experienced with Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Experience with UX principles, user testing and prototyping an asset.
- 2+ years of design related experience in a professional environment.
- 2+ years of design education from a post secondary institution valued, but not required.
***Please add the link of your portfolio in your resume***
Applicants without a design portfolio will not be considered
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Union
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Toronto
Flexible work profile: Mobile
Application Deadline: 05/24/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com.
Created: Canada, ON, Toronto
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.