Accelerate your professional growth and development through career mobility. AAA, a Bell Canada Company and division of Bell Smart Home, combines innovative technology with exceptional service to deliver advanced security and automation to residential and small business customers.
The warehouse coordinator oversees warehouse inventory by coordinating movement of product from ordering, storage and distribution of ensuring our customer experience is positive and our revenues are not negatively impacted. Works with their leader to ensure we create a positive employee and customer experience.
- Orders, receives, stores, and distributes inventory to field services staff (technicians/installers) in Winnipeg playing a supporting role for our Brandon office, ensuring their inventory requirements are met and creating a positive customer experience.
- Actions multiple Sedona job queues daily ensuring tasks are actioned within 24 hours, ensuring installations are processed within the customer timelines thereby creating a positive customer experience.
- Inventory management including: stock rotation, processing repairs and returns and maintaining min/max stock levels thereby minimizing loss and reducing costs and creating a positive customer experience
- Conducts inventory counts as required and manages recycling program.
- Distribution of tools and support materials including but not limited to: personal protective equipment and all materials required to complete a job or service ticket in line with AAA's health and safety standards.
- Able to lift boxes weighing up to 50lbs.
- All other duties as assigned.