Visual Journalist, Bell Media
Req Id: 366087
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell Media team creates and delivers the best Canadian and international content across our digital media, television, radio, and out-of-home advertising platforms. We’re looking for innovative team players ready to take some of the most well-known entertainment brands in the country to the next level.
Title : Visual journalist
Job Status: Regular- Full time
Salary: Commensurate with qualifications and experience
Location: 1755 René-Levesque Est, Montréal, QC
Hours: 40 hours per week
- Develops and produces news and information reports in graphic form for digital and television.
- Provides story ideas that can be done graphically in whole or in part.
- Turnkey computer graphics news content delivery for television and digital (editorial content, video editing, fixed or animated computer graphics)
- Provides and designs, alone or as part of a team, ways to graphically illustrate story segments, or complete stories
- Proposes and produces different ways of illustrating segments of news programs.
- Participates in daily newsroom production meetings
- Feeds the website with news content
- Produces video reports
- Creates and/or animates 2d and 3d items for reports,
- Develops capsules and content while respecting editorial lines and journalistic ethics.
- Diploma in journalism and / or computer graphics
- At least 3 years experience in a similar role in a newsroom environment or in a team environment related to news production
- Good knowledge of new information formats and news used online
- Sharp knowledge of information and current events in Quebec, Canada and elsewhere in the world - sense of the news developed
- At the cutting edge of new trends in the various fields of graphic design
- Excellent computer skills, including knowledge of 3D Studio MAX, Aftereffects, Photo Shop, Illustrator, etc..;
- Creative ability and artistic talent demonstrated by a portfolio of work;
- Excellent organizational and communication skills;
- Excellent knowledge of video editing
- Ability to work under pressure and within tight deadlines ;
- Excellent knowledge of digital information formats, codes and practices
- Excellent knowledge of French
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Non Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Quebec : Montreal
Flexible work profile: Mobile
Application Deadline: 04/29/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com.
Created: Canada, QC, Montreal
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.