Training Specialist, Bell Authorized Agent (OSL)
Bell is looking for a Training Specialist, Sales & Distribution in order to devise evaluation strategies, consult with senior management on agent performance progress, and provide learning sessions to Bell Authorized Agents.
The Specialist, Sales & Distribution will hold in-class sessions as well as facilitate training in the field in order to provide support and be a strategic player in learning growth. The position will require an employee that is flexible in hours of operation and that is willing to put the time into the job to provide our agents and customers with top quality service. The resource may also craft learning materials and job aids.
Success in this role requires that the candidate be passionate about enhancing the capabilities of the sales team through training and people development initiatives. The candidate must have experience in delivering inspiring and engaging training sessions, and the ability to thrive in a fast paced and ever changing environment.
Job duties / Accountabilities:
- Facilitate learning sessions in-class and one-to-one sessions
- Produce daily and weekly various reports
- Ability to travel (regional)
- Demonstrated ability to develop an environment which inspires employee involvement and teamwork.
- Consistently hold up-to-date knowledge of all BRSB products and services, pricing and offers, system and processes for the NMT sales channel.
- Collaborate with NMT Sales Teams, Training Design and Marketing teams to provide the best-in-class training experience.
- Monitor and evaluate quality standards within the NMT (Retail) Sales Channels.
- Regularly audit internal and vendor processes to ensure adherence to channel expectations.
- Develop strong partnership with the business partners in order to develop solid understanding of the business; seek to understand business trends so that effective recommendations on training design correspond with business direction.
- Recommend evaluation criteria and measures.
- Provides input in performance management progress and achievements to gauge growth of team efforts.
- Track sales results based on sales team performance to gauge personal achievement.
- Execute a training delivery plan that supports the business strategy and critical success factors. This includes assisting in the delivery of a comprehensive sales coaching program that serves as the blueprint for ongoing leadership growth.
- Install training support tools to ensure training adoption and behavioural change to drive sales performance
- Formulate succinct documents and present findings to senior management
- Explore trends, innovation and applications within the training industry
- Manage all logistics related to training activities, events and special projects
- Ad hoc requests where required
- 2-5 years of experience as a trainer
- Ability to travel (regional), access to a vehicle and valid driver’s licence
- Exceptional facilitation skills with ability to engage adult audiences, present content clearly to achieve learning objectives
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrated ability to develop an environment which inspires employee involvement and teamwork
- Customer focused and creative problem solver with ability to work autonomously to drive issue to resolution
- Strong aptitude to recognize opportunities for improvement and take appropriate action
- Solid understanding required of synergies between sales, marketing and operations
- Results-oriented, pro-active and strong execution skills
- The ability to effectively handle multiple, high priority tasks, at the same time
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Solid time management skills
- Project management and organizational skills
- Strong decision making, problem solving and negotiation skills
- Previous management experience
- Strong interpersonal skills – someone who thrives in a fast paced environment
- Strong knowledge of Bell’s ordering, installation and billing systems and processes
About the Company:
OSL, a Bell Authorized Sales Agent, is a dynamic, people-first company providing outsourced sales solutions for some of North America’s biggest Fortune 500 companies. We believe in great people doing greater things, every day. At OSL, we hire passionate people who are looking for their next challenging career move. Our people reflect the professionalism and willingness to adapt and learn new skills that make OSL a leading sales and operational organization.
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French)
Position Type: Contractor
Job Location: Canada : Quebec : Quebec City
Application Deadline: 07/31/2019
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
Bell is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment where all employees and customers feel valued, respected, and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live and serve, and where every team member has the opportunity to reach their full potential.