Training and Change Management Coordinator
Req Id: 246087
AlarmForce, a Bell Canada Company, combines innovative technology with exceptional service to deliver advanced security and automation to residential and small business customers.
If you're passionate, driven and find yourself seeking interesting work, new challenges and continuous learning opportunities, then we want you to join our team.
The Human Resources (HR) team plays a key role in helping the company achieve its business objectives by enhancing organizational efficiency through delivering competitive employee programs, policies and processes, building and attracting top talent, driving employee effectiveness and providing creative solutions that enable business success.
We are seeking a strategic and results-oriented individual to provide HR consulting for one of our business units. In this role, you will partner with managers to help create and facilitate primary training, change initiatives, and recurrent training related to our core business. Working closely with the HR Team, you will be accountable for the delivery of objectives and goals through strategic and targeted learning and development solutions. In addition, the incumbent will promote a continuous learning environment. Collaborating with the team in HR and managers, you will help to find, grow and keep the talent who plan, design, build and operate a multi-billion dollar business.
This position offers a terrific opportunity to develop your strategic HR business partner skills within a large, diversified Canadian employer with infinite opportunities for career development.
- Training - Identify training opportunities and design and develop adequate material to ensure skill building in the workforce and enables change, using a variety of learning approaches. Implement and promote design methodology (i.e. ADDIE) that addresses the full cycle of learning design. Partner with vendors' train-the-trainer leads during hands-on classroom learning.
- Change Management - Understand business change initiatives. Work with key stakeholders to support them in developing the case for change. Identify the potential HR and people implications of these changes.
- Previous experience in Learning & Development or Change management consulting
- Post-secondary education in Human Resources/Adult Education/or related field
- Exceptional proficiency using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Highly curious to dig deep with issues.
- Results oriented and manage time wisely
- Team player who values collaboration.
- Bilingual French and English speaking and writing skills
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French)
Position Type: Contractor Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Toronto Application Deadline: 10/25/2019
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role.
Bell is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment where all employees and customers feel valued, respected, and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live and serve, and where every team member has the opportunity to reach their full potential.
Created: Canada, ON, North York