Traffic Coordinator, Bell Media
Req Id: 371295
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell Media team creates and delivers the best Canadian and international content across our digital media, television, radio, and out-of-home advertising platforms. We’re looking for innovative team players ready to take some of the most well-known entertainment brands in the country to the next level.
Position: Traffic Coordinator, Bell Media
Position Status: Temporary- Full Time (6 months)
Locations: 9 Channel Nine Court, Toronto, ON.
Salary: Commensurate with qualifications and experience
- (Templates) Responsible for creating and maintaining program templates within the system including avails for commercials, promos, billboards and secondary events
- (Inventory) Process program change advisories; review spot dispositions and work with Revenue Management to resolve exceptions
- Clear bump/wait list and resolve compromised spots and fragmented avails
- (Copy) Responsible for all aspects of commercial copy assignment
- Enter agency instructions into Traffic system
- Ensure required commercials are ingested and that all approval numbers have been assigned
- Resolve scheduling discrepancies with Sales and Advertising Agencies
- (Logs) Responsible for all aspects of the daily log in IBMS
- Placement of spots to correct time period/program
- Monitor logs for product conflicts within breaks and ensure product exclusivity is not violated
- Ensure all programs are timed within tolerance. Send completed logs to Master Control
- 1-3 years of related experience in broadcasting or advertising agency preferred
- Candidate enjoys working in a fast-paced team environment
- Enjoys working under pressure of constant deadlines and last minute revisions
- Demonstrates initiative and strong organizational skills
- Must be able to prioritise
- Ability to work with detailed information quickly and accurately
- Strong communication skills
- Broadcast College an asset
- 40 hours per week
- Overtime as required
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Union
Job Status: Temporary - Full time
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Toronto
Flexible work profile: Remote
Application Deadline: 05/23/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com.
Created: Canada, ON, Toronto
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.