Test Center Business Analyst
Test Center Business Analyst
Req Id: 278592
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you're ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Bell's Field Services team is proud to be the face of the Bell brand, performing the best installation and repair services and maintaining Bell's network for our residential and business customers.
Are you always thinking of newer, better ways of doing things?
Are you self-motivated with an interest on developing new strategies?
Do you crave data crunching in a fast pace environment?
If your answer to those questions is an enthusiastic "yes!" then you may be the person we are looking for to join our team!
The Field Operational Support team is seeking for an innovative and dynamic candidate to lead the Test Center Operational Effectiveness analysts' team.
Job Duties and Accountabilities:
- Active contributor to mid and long term Tech L1 and L2 strategies to ensure optimal capacity
- Participate in the overall forecast and staffing planning for Test Centre in partnership with the workforce management group
- Play an active role in tracking results and benefits for multiple ongoing projects and initiative impacting capacity requirements
- Play an active role in the management of staffing and service level commitments with external partners in collaboration with the workforce support team manager
- Develop strong data knowledge and identify trends to drive improvement opportunities
- Provide support in development of reporting and multiple capacity KPI
- Participate in Operations review meetings with senior leadership and discussion of performance results
- Lead a team of 3 data analysts and provide active coaching
- Foster culture of learning and collaboration with various teams to deliver change
Critical Skills and Abilities:
- Advanced knowledge of SAS, Excel and SQL
- Previous experience in analysis and reporting of business performance results
- Excel at critical thinking, with ability to turn data into intelligence to align strategy with business needs
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and manage multiple projects through effective prioritization
- Strong problem solving skills and demonstrated ability to be highly creative in formulating solutions
- Ability in developing and maintaining strong, cooperative relationships with senior leaders and functional managers
- Tolerance for a high pressure environment
- Degree or diploma complemented by significant business experience (minimum of 2 years post graduate)
- Previous workforce management/Call center/Partner Management experience
- Knowledge of IEX, SAP, Avaya, Agent Suite and IVR a strong asset
- Demonstrated ability to effectively engage and influence people to achieve desired outcomes
- Experience in project management
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
Bilingualism is required (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management Job Status: Regular - Full Time Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Hamilton || Canada : Ontario : Mississauga || Canada : Ontario : Ottawa || Canada : Quebec : Montreal Application Deadline: 04/23/2021
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it. We're committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Created: Canada , QC , Montreal
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.