Telecommunications Pre-Sales Architect
Telecommunications Pre-Sales Architect
Req Id: 292571
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you're ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Our Bell Business Markets team enables the digital transformation of businesses and governments nationwide through solutions in areas including Internet and private networks, voice and unified communications, contact centre, security, Internet of Things, data centre and cloud. We're proud to be Canada's leading provider of broadband network and communication services for businesses and governments.
As part of the pre-sales business development process, the Telecommunications Pre-Sales Architect will be responsible for designing future technological architectures for Enterprise customers and supporting important programs defined by customers in their medium-term strategies. The incumbent's primary responsibility will be to ensure that customers' operational and IT strategies and objectives are fully reflected in Bell's IT portfolios.
Job Duties/Accountabilities :
- Acts as a leader and mobilizes customer team, in order to convert business needs into solutions and services offered Bell ( IP Networks and Telecommunication, Datacenter, and Cloud computing)
- Accountable for the technological aspect of a solution, your mandate is to accompany customers in the development of complex solutions and ensure short and long term business relationships and customer satisfaction
- Evaluate business needs and identify any stakes
- Ensure feasibility analysis, including strategic/ technological plan
- Design and integration of potential solutions, including recommended solution specifications
- Initiate Bell product verifications
- Develop detailed equipment list (BoM) and write consultation report
- Document the technical solution proposal including scope of work, visio diagrams and equipment list
- Evaluate the current context of IT to spot potential business opportunities for Bell and recommend solutions that correspond to customers' medium-term strategies and IT program delivery priorities
- Lead and assist in the establishment of architecture guidelines to facilitate decision-making pertaining to information, technology and related investments
- Keep abreast of leading edge technology in the specific market/industry of your customers
- Provide implementation technical support if the submitted solution is impacted
- Provide submitted solution technical support for Bell internal teams
Critical Qualifications/Competencies :
- Bachelor's degree Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 2 years' experience developing LAN/WAN/Wireless/Security/Servers technology solutions, planning and implementation of information, technology and application architectures; experience in the analysis or strategic planning of activities
- Knowledge of Cloud hosting solutions with the leading providers.
- Relevant experience in the field of consulting services
- Thorough knowledge of implementation and integration of business oriented IT architecture and models, and the analysis of complex technical environments
- Ability to work alongside a sales team with a view to developing solutions tailored to customers' needs
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills. At ease negotiating to build partnerships with a network of stakeholders, both internal and external, and ability to act as a change agent
- Ability to present to clients and defend your opinions
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management Job Status: Regular - Full Time Job Location: Verdun || Canada : Quebec : Montreal || Canada : Quebec : Quebec City || Canada : Quebec : Verdun Application Deadline: 06/04/2021
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it. We're committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Created: Canada, QC, Montreal
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.