Technician , posting and digital maintenance, Bell Media, Astral Media Outdoor LP
Req Id: 373651
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell Media team creates and delivers the best Canadian and international content across our digital media, television, radio, and out-of-home advertising platforms. We’re looking for innovative team players ready to take some of the most well-known entertainment brands in the country to the next level.
Reporting to the Supervisor, Operations this position consists of ensuring the posting of advertising campaigns as well as the installation and maintenance of every static and digital frame in Astral Lifestyle’s network is complete and accurate. This individual will also represent the company in a professional manner and will establish good relationships with Astral Lifestyle’s customers.
- Post the advertising campaign creative’s according to the weekly posting schedules
- Install and/or remove digital and static boards in our locations
- Troubleshooting on site / Make sure our boards are clean and working
- Establish an efficient schedule in order to properly service every location listed on her route
- Provide the Supervisor with all required paperwork and reports
- Report any anomalies to the supervisor in order to have a clean network
- Perform any other related tasks
- High school diploma
- Basic electronic and telecomunication knowledge
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of relevant experience
- Minimum 1 year of experience in delivery
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to work with tools
- Be customer service oriented
- Be autonomous and self-driven.
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Familiar with the Montreal area and surrounding
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Ability to work within a flexible schedule
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Non Management
Job Status: Regular - Part time
Job Location: Canada : Quebec : Montreal
Flexible work profile: Mobile
Application Deadline: 06/03/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com.
Created: Canada, QC, Montreal
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.