Technical Support Agent, Télébec
Technical Support Agent, Télébec
Req Id: 291836
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we're revolutionizing how Canadians communicate.
If you're ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values bold ideas, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Bell's forward-thinking Customer Operations team is creating the ultimate service experience for our residential, wireless and small business consumers. We lead strategic development and execution of day-to-day operations, develop tools and processes to drive service enhancements, manage customer loyalty and retention, and leverage big data and artificial intelligence to create intellectual property.
The main responsibility of the Technical Support Agents is to give the customer all the support necessary to solve problems related to their Internet access and TV services. They act as the first support to the client and make sure to offer a privileged gateway to it in terms of customer service.
- Act as technical support for users (Internet and TV customers) by analyzing any issues raised by the customer
- Perform service configurations according to the orders
- Update clients' files
- Perform data entries
- Close the calls when the customer's problem is resolved
- Work in close collaboration with our internal and external teams
- Participate in change by participating in different committees
- Perform any related work that will be required
- Secondary School Diploma (DES)
- Good knowledge of English and French, spoken and written
- Knowledge of Windows 7,8, and 10, MAC and Outlook operating systems
- Good knowledge of the Internet and various software
- Knowledge of TCP / IP protocols is an asset
Skills and behaviors:
- Ability to deal with a client
- Ability to react quickly
- Ability to communicate and solve problems
- High team spirit
- Job status : Temporary - Part Time
- Work schedule: 24/7: Be available to work on flexible schedules and split shifts (possibility of daytime schedules in the mid and long term)
- Evening and night bonus
- Employee discounts on Bell services
- Salary according to the collective agreement
- Variable Pay Incentive Program related to individual performance
- On-site training
- Work location: 555 Centrale Avenue, Val-d'Or
Bilingualism is required (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Union Job Status: Temporary - Part time Job Location: Canada : Quebec : Val-d'Or Application Deadline: 06/03/2021
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it. We're committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com .
Created: Canada , QC , Val-d'Or
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.