Technical Coordinator, Operations, Dome Productions, Bell Media
Req Id: 374531
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell Media team creates and delivers the best Canadian and international content across our digital media, television, radio, and out-of-home advertising platforms. We’re looking for innovative team players ready to take some of the most well-known entertainment brands in the country to the next level.
Position: Technical Coordinator, Operations, Dome Productions, Bell Media
Location: 1 Blue Jays Ways, Toronto
Salary: Commensurate with qualifications and experience
Job Status: Regular Full Time
The Technical Coordinator coordinates the technical plan for the operational integration for Dome Productions internal and external clients’ production related objectives from the planning phase to implementation.
- Identify and define the technical requirements for client projects and provide cost-effective, detailed and high quality solutions while adhering to client budgets and the financial impact. Liaise with clients and move forward the technical plan through collaborative efforts and contributions; coordinate the set-up and execution in support of the event
- Work with Production Managers, Technical Manager and clients in defining and detailing technical show requirements
- Work closely with a wide range of client producers, directors, technical operators, engineering and operations staff to ensure that the event production is executed with the highest quality and accuracy
- Represent Dome Productions within the field and uphold and protect the brand image/reputation and abide by the code of conduct and handle all event related information in a confidential manner. Ensure that all decision made are in the best interest of the overall Partnership Committee. Adhere to all Health & Safety acts and make decisions in the best interest of all parties
- College diploma or a University degree required or related relevant experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a broad range of broadcast disciplines with at least 1 year of experience in remote production environment
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of television broadcasting signals current and developing platforms
- General knowledge of performance capabilities of state-of-the-art broadcast equipment and software as well as methodologies
- Excellent knowledge of production techniques for television event coverage of live sports and entertainment production
- Proactive with the ability to identify, analyze and reach amicable solutions through negotiation and compromise
- Strong organizational and communication skills with high attention to detail accuracy
- Strong people interaction skills
- Self-starter with Time-Management skills, the ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision and react quickly and efficiently to last minute changes
- Ability to be flexible, adaptable and work within a team environment while participating in high functioning teams. Acknowledges and appreciates each team members’ contributions
- Flexible and Extended working hours, short turn-around times, periodic travel and periods away from home
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French)
Position Type: Non Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Toronto || Canada : Ontario : Oakville
Flexible work profile: Mobile
Application Deadline: 08/16/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com.
Created: Canada, ON, Toronto
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.